– Operations & Communications Manager
In partnership with our friends from MoEnage, we hosted a Growth Mixer at Soho House discussing best practices in user segmentation and automation in order to deliver a personalized mobile experience to mobile app users.
Big shoutout to everyone who showed up, what turned out to be a successful and engaging event with 75+ CRM experts mingling and discussing. Our panelists’ conversation flowed so smoothly by having an interesting yet engaging conversation about mobile CRM from many different industry perspectives.
Thanks to our marvelous panelists:
- Christian Eckhardt, CEO & Co-Founder Customlytics
- Ada Dubrawska, Associate Product Manager, Growth at Clue
- Natalie Fitch, CRM Manager at Babbel
- Jon Genovard, CRM Manager at Blacklane
- Tobias Lüder, CRM Manager at Delivery Hero
- And of course, Mike Barclay, Director of European Operations at MoEngage, for being an awesome moderator.
They all had a similar yet different take on segmentation and automation depending on the company they work for regarding the security of user data, customer touchpoints, personalizing messages, handing segment challenges and failures with improvements for the business results.